Welcome!

Follow me every step of my journey across America, 'wwoofing' on ranches and farms to explore what life is like for those who choose to live a little bit different than we do.

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Phone

Hi Everyone,

So I am now the proud owner of a brand new iPhone 4!!! I got it this morning, after waiting for about an hour and driving downtown to find the new ATT store. There were so many people in the store, because they all had to switch over from Alltell to ATT and they were having problems with the switch. I was just lucky they had iPhone 4's in stock! I got to use my upgrade and now I have a new phone. So I would love if everyone could email me your phone number's because I lost all my numbers when I lost my phone. My email is:

smittydidit1@gmail.com

So please email me numbers so I can call you guys now! And you can call me now too.


I will write again later, I have to go to work on the ranch now.


Love you all,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment