Welcome!

Follow me every step of my journey across America, 'wwoofing' on ranches and farms to explore what life is like for those who choose to live a little bit different than we do.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Sick

Hey Guys,

Im sick today so I am going to bed now and wont blog tonight. I will have a blog for you all by tomorrow night though. I have another tonsil infection, as usual. I am trying to sleep a lot and stay warm so I can fight it off. I really dont want to be sick when I am driving for 4 days to Kentucky! I am leaving in a week and a half, on the 27th. I cant believe it is already here. I feel like I just got here. I know Marv and Carrie are sad to see me leave, and I am definitely sad to leave them, but I am very anxious to see more beautiful scenery. I have had such a wonderful time here and learned more than I ever thought was possible, and I will always remember Marv and Carrie and their kindness and this amazing opportunity they have given me.

So lots of rest for me tonight, and a new blog post for you all tomorrow!!

Love you guys,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment