Welcome!

Follow me every step of my journey across America, 'wwoofing' on ranches and farms to explore what life is like for those who choose to live a little bit different than we do.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Day

Hi!!!

Today, as well as this whole week, are going to be very rainy so we can't do any work outdoors. Bobbett is taking me to a movie in town, because we have nothing else to do. We are going to see Thor, and I am really excited about that! Tomorrow we are going to the Mammoth Caves to go spelunking and see all the cool underground caverns and water pools. It is far away, but I am really excited to go. We are going to an afternoon movie today, but we have to go outside right now while it isn't raining and pick garlic scapes. You guys should look up a recipe for garlic scapes and try to find some to eat. They are really good, and not as intense as garlic. Sort of like a mix between an onion and a garlic clove. We used some in our bruchetta last night, and they were  very good!

Okay, gotta go pick scapes now! I will post again later. I have very exciting news to share!!!


Love you all,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment